Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stinging Compliment

I was discussing with a friend of mine regarding his Pre-Wedding photos.
It was really cool but did not feel romantic.
I was expecting better as he himself is a passionate photographer.
He can really take uberly romantic pictures.
Even though he does not take photo for a living, his pictures was so impressive that some of my friends wanted to hire him.
But he stated that only me and my Ex set of photos are romantic as both of us were really natural and very much in love during that time.

Ahhhhhhh, made me reminisce good times.

Scrolled back few photos, looking at cheeky photos of her.
I do miss her.

Well, I do miss all of my past from time to time.
I've learnt to appreciate all the good memories and lessons they have taught me.
Thanks.
:-)

No comments: