Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014, You're Gonna Be Insane

It has been a while since I properly blog.
I would say, 3 years?
Hence, this shall be a long one.


Thought of the Day

I've just arrived home.
Twas a freakingly long day.
To summarize it, Ballroom Dance and Hawaii.

Ballroom Dance have always managed to intrigue me especially Paso Doble' and Jive.
I really do miss the time I had in Johor Bahru last time where I have a number of dance partner where we could just have fun at the dance floor to the rhythm of the songs (not clubs, but Ballroom Dance Night at Hotels).
The most memorable one would be the time we did Salsa as the crowd thought we were gonna kiss at the end of our dance.
But that's the amazing thing about having proper dancer to dance with; you both know it's just dancing, nothing more, nothing less.
Ain't no cock get hard, ain't no pussy get wet.

As for Hawaii, an opportunity has come up. There's a chance to travel as far as Hawaii but I need to work hard to earn it. What and how? I have no intention to jinx it. So, I shall just mum about it for now.


Rant of the Day

Twas the 1st week of the new semester.
I have been missing lots of my friends.
This has been made worst due to the fact last semester ended badly (owh Heart!) and me coming back from Kuala Lumpur late.
The dudes, when I saw them, I gave each and every one of them a tight hug (non-sexual one, I'm straight as an arrow).
The girls, saw them, wanted to hug them but................................
The only one I could really hug is a good friend of mine whom is a bisexual.

The shitty stuff about relationship with boy and girl, it would easily get complicated over minor stuff.
Over a hug, over an SMS, over a drunken night and many other stuffs.
Owh well owh well...

One thing for sure, me and my super close female friends, we do not have those shit...
They are the one who knows why some people call me "Satan".
And they are the one who stayed.
They are the one I would have nothing but foul mouth when I talk to them.
But never hesitate to compliment them when it is due and always there for them when nobody does.
They are the one that know I can read through lies.
Hence would always speak the hard cold truth to me as they know pretending is a waste of time and make me feel fucked up.

I'm more of a guy who lives in a present, cherish the moment.
Hence I do anything that pass through my mind at that particular moment.

Hence, for the moment, I just wanna tell these few things :
  1. Some of my dude friends are fucking awesome. Never expected I could at least go half as crazy as I used to but somehow I did.
  2. Sunflower Girl, sometimes I wish a black hole would just appear and suck me in. Cos currently I am lost on what to think or feel about you. Treat you like an Ex? But I'm cool with my Exes bar 2. Not sure whether you want me to pretend like you don't exist or acknowledge your existence. I'm not a high school boy. I can work and function properly even with people I hate. And hate is definitely not how I feel about you.
  3. To one female friend of mine, I insanely miss you. But I'm not so sure how to say it to you. You always make me feel so confused all the time. I can always figure people out but you're the only one I can't. I feel like a moth attracted to fire on a cold night. Give me a sign on how I should treat you please?

No comments: